Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Double Cone Mixer||Max. Loading Capacity:||5-5000L|
|Additional Capabilities:||Drying||Size:||Various Sizes|
|Core Selling Point:||High Quality, Reliable Performance, Long Duty Life, Easy To Operate||Port:||Shanghai|
double cone blender machine,
dry powder mixing equipment
Xinxiang Tongxin Double Cone Mixer Super Hard Material Stainless Steel 20L
A double cone mixer (Pressure vessel device) is a mixing device that mixes various powders uniformly through a rotating tank.
Double cone mixer is a kind of powder or granular material that is vacuumed or manually fed into a double cone container, as the container rotates continuously.
The material undergoes complex impact movements in the container to achieve a uniform mixing of the mechanical equipment. The cylinders are made of stainless steel. Suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical, food.
1. Safety guards made from SS304 pipes provided in front of the m/c with limit switch.
2. As per customer requirement machine will be provided with left side drive or with right side drive.
3. The conical shape at both ends enables uniform mixing and easy discharge.
4. All contact parts are made out of SS304/316(as per customer requirement) quality material
5. Food grade rubber gasket will be used on both end of cone as well as in butterfly valve.
6. Inside & outside of the cone will be polished to the mirror finished.
7. All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 in GMP Model.
Display of Detail
Apply in Industry
The double cone powder mixer blender is widely used in pharmaceutical, nutriceutical, chemical and food industries for mixing dry powder or small granules with good flow ability. The solids being mixed can vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture.
The double cone powder mixer is most often used for the intimate dry mixing of free flowing solids. The materials are fed into the mixing barrel via quick-open feed port manually or by vacuum feeder.
With the rotation of mixing barrel, materials can be completely mixed with high degree of homogeneity. Normal cycle times are typically in the range of 10 minutes, however they can be less depending on the difficulty of mixing.
|Number||Equipment capacity||Yield capacity (L/batch)||Blending amount (Kg/batch)||Power(KW)||Speed (r/min)||Dimension (mm)||Weight|
* Before purchase, please contact customer service personnel, and provide materials, whether there are high temperature, high pressure, flammable and explosive conditions, so as to facilitate the selection and customization.
1. We Provide video installation instructions;
2. We offer 24-hour online consulting service;
3. 20 years production experience to ensure quality;
4. We have thorough data to ensure the quality;
5. We can provide thorough after-sales service to ensure the proper use of machine.
If you want to get more information of product, please contact us!
Contact Person: Wang