Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layer:||Up To 5||Material Size:||0.005-60mm|
|Motor:||2 Vibrating Motors||Amplitude:||4/6mm|
linear motion vibrating screen,
linear vibratory screen
High Accuracy Linear Motion Screen Low Noise Horizontal Vibrating Screen
ZXS linear vibrating screen is suitable for screening any dry materials with 0.74-10mm, water content less than 7%, and non-viscous materials. To powder, granular, ceramic raw materials, metallurgy, building materials, grain, fertilizer and other industries in the dry powder, fine particle or fine powder material screening and grading, has a unique effect and widely used in abrasive, abrasive raw materials, chemical, plastic, medicine, resin powder.
ZXS linear vibrating screen has a small volume, simple structure and made of steel structure. If you need screening corrosive materials, the part in contact with the materials is made of stainless steel. Motor installation can be divided into the following advantages: lower vibration type, high screening accuracy, completely closed pollution-free, low noise, low energy consumption, convenient maintenance, simple maintenance, long life of the screen, etc.. Can be single-layer or multi-layer use, up to five, screen frame is generally wooden structure, if the screen hole is larger and the output is higher, the screen frame can be side vibration type, vibration absorber installation can be divided into seat type and hanging type. In addition, our company can also according to user’s needs for special design and manufacturing.
Installation Method of Vibration Motor
1. Turn back the box body of the vibrating screen, the wrench to be used with the base screw, the cable to connect the power cord and the waterproof electrical tape.
2. According to the position of the foot hole of the vibration motor, install the two vibration machines on the base of the vibration motor along the direction of the vibrating screen, and the power lead of the vibration motor is inward, then tighten the seat screw (note: use the force bar to force).
3. Connect the leads of two motors in parallel according to the color, any two of them are connected, and then use the same.
Installation Method of Box
1. Place the vibrating screen bracket flat and the spring seat upward on the flat ground.
2. Place a rubber conveyor belt or other rubber leather pad on the bottom of the bracket at the bottom of the vibrating screen and flatten.
3. Turn over the box of the vibrating screen with installed motor and turn down the vibration motor.
4. Put the spring on the spring seat of the bracket, and then lift the electric box of the vibrating screen on the spring.
Screen Frame Installation
1. Check whether there are holes in the mesh and whether the mesh number meets the requirements. The supporting is under, the screen is on, discharge in after, feed in front.
2. Put the sieve frame into the box body one by one (note: large mesh size and small aperture are placed below). The long part of the screen is placed in the inclined plate of the feed mouth, and the screen frame is laid flat in order.
3. Press the screen frame in the screen box with the blister and tighten the screws with the wrench.
4. Install the screen cover and tighten it with a wrench.
Test Before Using
1. Connect the power lead of the vibration motor of the vibrating screen to the switch with the motor protector.
2. After confirming the correct installation of screws, power cord and vibration motor steering, connect the power to test machine.
3. After power on, then power off the test machine, after closing the power, immediately pull down, have a look at whether the vibration of the vibrating screen motor steering is correct, and then look at whether the vibration of the vibrating screen is abnormal.
4. Continuous power failure test machine 2-3 times, listen to the vibration motor whether there is noise, and vibration screen box whether there is noise. Then put a little material on the screen to see whether the material screening correct.
|Type||Size of screen surface||layer||mesh size||Handing capacity||Vibration time||
|power||Vibrating direction angle|
Please contact us foe more details!
Contact Person: Wang